Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Personal Money - April 2009 Issue

I'm just wanna talk about this month issue of Personal Money. Previously I did subscribe for yearly subcription but I've cancelled it after 1 year. So nowadays I just bought or get my copies when I feel like it or want it or the topic is interested for me.


For this month issue, I found it very interesting for me. Some of the interesting topic I like was, 6 ways to invest in Gold, Free financial lesson for children, How to get the headhunter to call, Finding the perfect Home Loan, Starting an online boutique & lastly but not least, their Special Focus which is Selecting a medical insurance policy.

So if you wanna know all the stories about, dont forget to get your copies at the nearest newstand or bookstores outlet.

Chow.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment